If you’d like to store your teams Slack conversation about a particular client, we have created a simple way to link a Slack Channel to a FireHawk client.
It is slightly more advanced because it requires you creating a webhook, but once you’ve done it a few times it will be second nature.
FireHawkCRM will store the data in Slack indefinitely, very handy if you want to archive Slack channels in the future for clients that you no longer manage.
Here’s a step by step for you:
- Create your client in FireHawkCRM, visit the Slack tab and select ‘Copy’ URL’
- In Slack click Ctrl (Command) and K at the same time and then type apps
- Choose ‘Outgoing Webhooks’ and then click ‘Add Configuration’ then ‘Add Outgoing webhooks integration’
- Add the name of the channel in the ‘Channel’ field and then paste the URL from FireHawkCRM into the ‘URL’ field
- Hit ‘Save’ and you’re done!