If you are having issues with something in FireHawkCRM and you can’t find the answer in this knowledgebase, here are a few handy hints that might get you back up and running.
Try the below one at a time, if none of them work, throw your computer through the window, grab a coffee, rinse and repeat.
- Try a Refresh – on most machines thats F5, if you use a mac, you can hit Command and R.
- Try a Hard Refresh – this is refreshes bigger brother, for PC users, hold down shift at the same time that you press F5, for Mac users, you guessed it, Shift, Command and R all at the same time, that’s a lot of fingers.
- Quit the browser application and restart it. Sometimes the browser might have crashed in the background and the two refreshes just won’t cut it
- We’re in last resort territory here, sometimes the old, ‘switch it off and back on again’ actually does work.
- If none of the above does the trick, please create a support ticket, send us a Slack or if it’s a real emergency, please call the office.